Outdoor Classes UPDATED 8/7/20
- Due to the ongoing health order, all group classes are outdoors
- Online classes will continue and all students still have the option to train online.
- Outdoor classes are held on our patio and parking lot, and we provide mats.
- Canopies provide shade during morning classes.
Morning Class Schedule:
Tuesday through Saturday
- 8:30-9:10am Teens, Adults & level 4 kids
- 9:20-10:00am Level 2/3 Kids
Tuesday and Thursday
- 10:10-10:50am Beg. & Level 1 kids
Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
Evening Class Schedule:
- 6:15-6:40pm Tigers MON & THUR
- 6:50-7:30pm Level 2/3 Kids TUES & THUR
- 6:50-7:30pm Beg.& Lev. 1 kids MON, WED & FRI
- 7:40-8:20pm Staff & 3rd+ degree BB
- 7:40-8:20pm Teens, Adults & level 4 TUES & THUR
- 7:40-8:20pm Level 2/3 Kids WED
Advanced Prep Class
- For brown/black belts and student black belts, advanced prep will start again on July 31, to be held on Fridays from 7:40-8:20pm.
Upcoming Schedule Change
Due to earlier sunsets as the season changes, all evening class times will be shifted back one hour starting on Monday, August 17th. This page will be updated with the new times as we get closer to that date.
Outdoor Classes Guidelines
Students attending outdoor classses should wear shoes and may bring water bottles. Social distancing is still required. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your class begins. Make sure to reserve spots ahead of time using your ZenPlanner login. There is a class size limit of 13 students. Uniforms are NOT required for outdoor classes, but students should still wear their martial arts belts. Class attendances are limited to two per week, or one for once per week members.